The Vasagatan shipwreck is an Environmental Element in Raft, which contains both the Blueprint: Engine and Blueprint: Steering Wheel, as well as loose Plastic, Scrap, and several Loot Boxes with supplies.
The wreck is situated in a small lagoon, located by following the receiver coordinates found in the Radio Tower. Access to the interior of the ship is via the rear.
The interior is composed of many rooms, most containing supplies. In addition to regular supplies, the player will also find several unique items. The wreck also is home to several Lurkers. The player may also find many notes, which explain the story behind the ship and its wreckage in more detail.
The blueprints for the Engine and Steering Wheel are in the wheelhouse at the top of the ship, access being provided by finding all the quest items. The wheelhouse will also contain a set of Receiver coordinates to Balboa Island.
On top of the wheelhouse, the player will find another Loot Box. In a single player game, it's hard to reach it but on PC the player can jump up easily by locking their game framerate to 30 FPS. In a multiplayer game, it's much easier to reach the Loot Box. One player just needs to jump on the other and then on the roof of the wheelhouse.
Due to its size and layout nature, it can take a few in-game days to fully explore the wreck. It is recommended to bring supplies to explore the ship:
- Head Light - The interior of the ship is dark. Head Lights allows the player to see. At least two headlights are recommended, as one may not last long enough to complete exploration.
- Weapons - There are several Lurkers in the ship. They respawn frequently, on specific locations, while the player is exploring the ship.
- Water - Lots of food items can be found throughout the ship, but no sources of water are provided. As such, it's important for the player to bring their own.
- Food - Several crates found should contain food, but be sure to bring a small supply in case they are insufficient.
The unique items contained in the wreck are used to progress past locked doors and obstacles, eventually leading to the top.
- Mechanical Components - Used to build the Car Jack. Two may be found outside the ship, on each side of the lagoon.
- Bullet - Bomb part.
- Electrical Wires - Bomb part.
- Lighter - Bomb part.
- Gas Tank - Bomb part.
- Crowbar - Used to open the door in the engine room.
- Recorder - Used to transcribe tapes found around the ship.
- Bolt Cutter - Used to open a locker in a room on the lowest deck.
- Four Digit Code - Used to open the safe in Bedroom 3.
- Red, Green, Blue Keys - Each key corresponds to a locked door.
- Key Card - Used to open door to study.
- Car Jack - Used to open access to room blocked by metal cabinet. Assembled from five Mechanical Components.
- Bomb - Used to open door to wheelhouse at top of ship. Assembled from Bullet, Gas Can, Lighter, and Electrical Wires.
- "Vasagatan" is the street name of Redbeet Interactive's studio. It is named after a previous king, Gustav I of Sweden (Gustav Vasa), who was the reigning king in the mid 15th century. As such, the street would translate to "Vasa Street" in English.
|Update 10||Vasagatan added to the game.|