Utopia is a currently inaccessible but hinted at location in the lore of Raft. Currently, all that is known about the location comes from a whiteboard found in the Radio Tower's control room.
Following can be read on the whiteboard:
- On March 23 of 2020, Scientists predict that all ice on Earth will melt in two years.
- By October 16 in 2023, Australia is completely underwater.
- By February 20 in 2028, a picture of Earth heavily flooded is portrayed.
- It includes a picture captioned "UTOPIA?" rumored to be safe and populated.
- Utopia appears to be a mostly submerged in water, futuristic city.
- The whiteboard estimates the location of Utopia, but no context for the hints are given.