|Game Mode Update|
|November 8, 2018|
Update 8 is an update for Raft, released on November 8, 2018. It changes and adds some gameplay features and peaceful mode.
- Game Modes
- Added Peaceful Mode
- In this game mode, most of threats are removed from the game
- 3rd person view
- Fall damage
- Foundation armor
- Now it won't be attacked by Bruce
- Now bait lasts 30% longer in hard mode
- Schools of fish
- Can be found normal islands
- Improved loading times when loading into a game
- Modified hunger
- Thirst decreases slower
- Fixed an issue with the seagull attacking crops in creative.
- Fixed an issue with lighting (no lights at night).
- Fixed an issue with multiple sharks spawning in non-hard modes.