|August 15, 2018|
Update 6 is an update for Raft released on August 15, 2018.
- Added toggleable auto save every 10 min.
- Added saving on all clients when host saves.
- Added a small icon indicating the world is saving.
- Added saving when a client leaves a world.
- Added a spawn checker to make sure you don't end up in the water without your raft in sight.
- Maximum item held is now 10.
- Increased spawn rate.
- Flower Seeds have now chance 50% to drop Seed, Watermelon Seed and Pineapple Seed 60%.
- Fixed an issue with the anchor pulling you away from an island when dropping it.
- Fixed a rare error with shift clicking rope in your inventory crashing the games.
- Dead seagulls are now fully dead - they will not make a sound when being hit after dying.
- Fixed an issue with new worlds being created with the wrong game mode.
- Fixed a rare bug with trees not being harvestable or at the same growth stage on all clients.
- Inverted wood roof corner is no longer free to build.
- Fixed a rare issue with researched items not being loaded by new clients joining.