|This article is a stub.
You can help Raft Wiki by.
You are using mobile version of "Infobox Components tabs"! Due limitations, we recommend viewing this page via "PC mode" or by switching to desktop skin!
|July 26, 2018|
Update 5 is an update for Raft released on July 26, 2018.
- Fixed a Shark Head Duplication bug.
- Fixed a bug making it so you didn't get seeds from planted food (watermelon and pineapple)
- Fixed QuickBuild placing multiple doors inside each other.
- You can no longer hook an item and jump in the water for infinite durability on the hook.
- Smelter should not have collider active when being placed.
- The game no longer loads your items twice upon loading into a world.