|This article is a stub.
You can help Raft Wiki by.
|July 26, 2018|
Update 5 is an update for Raft released on July 26, 2018.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a Shark Head Duplication bug.
- Fixed a bug making it so you didn't get seeds from planted food (watermelon and pineapple)
- Fixed QuickBuild placing multiple doors inside each other.
- You can no longer hook an item and jump in the water for infinite durability on the hook.
- Smelter should not have collider active when being placed.
- The game no longer loads your items twice upon loading into a world.