|October 22, 2020|
Update 12.01 is a hotfix update for Raft, released October 22, 2020.
- Changed what colors of the receiver location dots represent.
- No longer starve to death.
- They stop producing resources when they are not fed.
- Picking up dead animals now give back the arrows used to kill them.
- Will now give back the arrows used to kill them.
- Unstuck button
- Now works even if the player is incapacitated.
- Requires confirmation.
- Raft supports a few Steam launch options.
- This will help if players game starts in an unplayable resolution.
- Animals get stuck at rope fences
- Bees are too high in the air to catch
- Not possible to place sprinkler on grass plots
- Can duplicate milk buckets via cookingpot
- Pufferfish goes through walls
- UI glitches caused by paintbrush
- Glitch caused by using elevator while carrying an incapacitated friend
- Not possible to crouch on ladders
- Can't place mushrooms in the biofuel refiner
- Glitch when using scroll wheel to select stack count
- Characters stuck in weird rotations
- Possible to sneak into the cockpit area in Tangaroa by walking through the glass
- Raft getting stuck to the cockpit area in Tangaroa (If you are still stuck in this spot, please contact us via this form and we will help you out as soon as possible!)
- Pufferfish swims above ocean
- Cluckers eat while running
- Typos and localization errors