You are using mobile version of "Infobox Components tabs"! Due limitations, we recommend viewing this page via "PC mode" or by switching to desktop skin!
|June 1, 2018|
Update 1.01b is an update for Raft released on June 1st, 2018.
- It is possible to build them next to inverted roofs.
- They are now craftable in creative mode.
- Now have a cost.
- Black paint color adjusted to look less green.
- Shark heads
- No longer possible to have 5 of them in an equipment slot.
- Throwable anchor
- No longer possible to pick up throwable anchor, while hook or fishing rod is in use.
- Debris, abandoned rafts and islands
- No longer spawn in creative to increase building performance. [note 1]
- The system to select frame rate limit has been reworked
- Sensitivity slider range has been changed from 0-5 to 0.1-20
- Main menu
- Adjusted to better support 21:9 aspect ratio.
- Collider system
- Removed from Creative
- Bug, where some people would lose their inventory and/or get a black screen with only UI when joining a friend, should now be resolved.
- Bug, where rain was visible under water, should now be resolved.
- Changed typo from 'further' to 'farther'.
- Changed typo from 'reciever' to 'receiver'.
- Being stuck after dying on the chair should now be resolved.
- Removed two instances of inventory duplication bugs.
- Removed two bugs where you could get stuck in the storage UI.
- Islands spawn even in this update