Tiki Pieces are decoration items for the raft, acquired through Treasure Hunting. Each piece has a different appearance, and stacking each unique piece in a specific order unlocks the Former Glory achievement.
There are a total of four unique pieces, each with a different icon. There are multiple ways to determine the order in which the pieces need to be placed:
- Examine the mouth for teeth and a tongue. From bottom to top: (1) both top and bottom teeth; (2) top teeth only, with a tongue; (3) bottom teeth only; (4) top teeth only, no tongue.
- If not colorblind:
- Examine the color of the lips. From bottom to top: red, cyan, yellow, green.
- Examine the color of the nose. From bottom to top: orange, yellow, red, cyan.
- Examine the soul patch. From bottom to top: blue, white, green with a tongue touching, green without a tongue touching.
- Look at the hair and goatee. If the hair is not rectangular (but instead multiple colors) it's the top piece. If the goatee is not rectangular (it looks like a leaf), it's the bottom piece. The bottom piece, Tiki Piece 4, has a green rectangle in the middle of its head, which matches with the green goatee of Tiki Piece 3. Tiki Piece 3 has a white rectangular hairpiece, which matches with Tiki Piece 2's goatee. Tiki Piece 2 has blue "hair" that matches Tiki Piece 1's goatee.
|Tiki Piece 1 (top)|
|Tiki Piece 2|
|Tiki Piece 3|
|Tiki Piece 4 (bottom)|
- Used to decorate the raft.
- When stacked in the proper order, the player will unlock the Steam Achievement Former Glory!.
After Being Stacked
- The Tiki Pieces are placed together into a new item called Tiki Pole.
- On the back of the Tiki Pole a Tiki Mask is spawned.
|Update 12||Tiki Pieces added to the game.|