The Radio Tower is a location in Raft.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Radio Tower, also called the abandoned sea facility, is a location in Raft that can only be reached using a Receiver.
It is a large facility built upon a small barren Island.
The facility contains lootable Materials such as Scrap, Plastic, Glass, and Vine Goo, which do not require tools to gather. These Resources can also be found in large crates throughout the building. In the tower is a white board that reveals part of the game's story. There are multiple floors, including one that is underwater. Beneath the building, the player may find regular underwater Materials as with other Islands.
Finding the Tower[edit | edit source]
- The first time a Receiver is turned on, the player is automatically given the first four-digit code on the Story journey.
- A Sail is usually sufficient to reach the tower, as it is coded to spawn in the direction the raft is moving.
[edit | edit source]
- The tower is partially submerged in the ocean, and has multiple levels containing a variety of rooms in which an assortment of Materials such as Scrap, Plastic, and even a few Loot Boxes can be found.
- In the submerged parts, the Shark cannot follow the player into the rooms, but drowning can be a threat as swimming around in the rooms can become disorienting.
- The entire tower can be climbed, so look for barrels, platforms, and other objects that can be used to climb onto rooftops.
- At the top of the tower, the player will find a billboard that contains clues to the game's lore and Utopia.
History[edit | edit source]
|Update 10||Radio Tower reworked to be more messy and the first location of the First Chapter.|
|Update 1||Radio Tower added to the game.|